All 30 art Reviews

Year of the Cock Year of the Cock

Was that TVpaint ? Nice gif tho :)

JuicyDemonArt responds:

I used clip studio. And thanks!

Class Class

I love the photograph/painting mix when it's done well. Plus, as CrabbWalker said, it's a really cool atmosphere :)

Roamer Roamer

Nice color palette and Brush work. As always, should I say ;)

Strippers in Orbit Strippers in Orbit

Great to have some news from you !
Nice piece you got there, cool atmosphere (even out of Earth.... Don't blame me for that.), cool composition, great colors... I really love it.
Plus I know a bunch of those neons.. haha ;)
Anyway, good job, once again !

Impa - Hyrule Warriors - The Legend of Zelda - Portrait Impa - Hyrule Warriors - The Legend of Zelda - Portrait

That look.. haha ;)

Vampire CDChallenge Vampire CDChallenge

Not as bad as his, I guess. Haha
Nice line, colors, details.. Really good :)

Letal responds:

Thanks a lot

ENTROPY ENTROPY

Awesome. great light, great mood. Nothing much to say about it.
I would maybe have added a little bit more "wiggling" to the water to match a bit more with the "floating rocks" stuff. But anyway, it's really good :)

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks for the critique. I think it's a fair point. I played with that idea but then decided to keep it out. I think I wanted to keep all the attention on the top half and the bottom "water" could have multiple interpretations. Mirror, water, another side, etc. That's why I didn't treat it like water because I want the viewer to give it their own definition.

Daily Imagination #310 - Altostratus Daily Imagination #310 - Altostratus

Man, you have such a unique style, when I go to the art portal i KNOW there's a painting from Xephio just by looking at the thumbnails.
You give such amazing moods to your paintings and you post so much of them ! NG can be proud to have you as a member :)

This one reminds me of the paintings of the great masters from the late 18th century. That's amazing.

Xephio responds:

Thank you dude! I really appreciate it!
I'm a big fan of oil paintings, so I usually try to work in a similar way in my digital stuff

Night Life Night Life

That's a type of atmosphere I love.

Ciri Ciri

That look says so much..

DidiEsmeralda responds: